Every Can Counts are once again promoting recycling on this year’s Coca-Cola Christmas truck tour. The campaign is designed to engage consumers and boost recycling rates among consumers across the UK.
Recycling ambassadors from Every Can Counts will meet members of the public to discuss recycling as they claim free samples of Coca-Cola product available at the Christmas truck tour stops. They will be dispensing handy recycling facts to visitors, as well as posing fun quiz questions on the topic. In return visitors will receive a free gift, including recycling fridge magnets and recycling bags for them to take away and use at home.
The recycling initiative will be present at ten stops of the Christmas truck tour in November and December, including:
- Friday 25th November: Briggate and Dortmund Square, Leeds (1pm – 9pm)
- Saturday 26th November: The Brunswick Centre, Scarborough (1pm – 9pm)
- Friday 2nd December: intu Trafford Centre, Manchester (1pm – 9pm)
- Saturday 3rd December: Dalton Square, Lancaster (1pm – 9pm)
- Sunday 4th December: Williamson Square, Liverpool (1pm – 9pm)
- Thursday 8th December: Market Square, Doncaster (1pm – 9pm)
- Sunday 11th December: St Giles Square, Northampton (1pm – 9pm)
- Tuesday 13th December: Tesco Extra, Peterborough (1pm – 9pm)
- Wednesday 14th December: Asda Leyton Mills, Leyton, London (1pm – 9pm)
- Thursday 15th December: Victoria Circus, Southend-on-Sea (1pm – 9pm)